Gazprom Marketing & Trading found its communication systems and meeting resources stretched following a rapid growth phase. It used ComXo’s Outsourced Switchboard and MultiVoice conferencing in the Business Services Mobile App solution to increase its capacity.
The last few years of growth for Gazprom Marketing & Trading have been exponential. Reception Team Leader Joanne Tartanus recalls that when she started in 2007, there were 75 staff. Today, there are over 500. “The number of calls increased, and we found that we couldn’t handle the volume by ourselves,” she says. “Even with seven receptionists, the team was constantly overworked, and some calls would go unanswered.” The company’s meeting rooms were also filled to bursting point. “We were overwhelmed with meeting requests. Occasionally, we would have to turn people down,” Tartanus recalls.
When Gazprom Marketing & Trading’s busy reception desk is overloaded with calls,
ComXo’s switchboard service now takes over, and processes roughly 500 calls per month
for the company. The energy company also uses ComXo’s MultiVoice conferencing service
to manage conference calls for a variety of different executives.
Always current data & workflows
- Contacts are connected to relevant FAQs and workflows
- Starters & leavers updates will automatically identify any broken processes
Correctly directed calls
- Sophisticated key word search
- Scenario based call handling
- Bespoke qualification process
- Complex escalations considering rotas, locations & types of law
- Review of MI to improve processes
- Processes tailored to achieve first call resolution
- Trend analysis to continue to drive efficiencies
The number of calls increased, and we found that we couldn’t handle the volume by ourselves. Even with seven receptionists, the team was constantly overworked,
and some calls would go unanswered. ComXo has been a godsend.