HEad of Information Communication Technology
What will you be doing?
The purpose of the role is to lead the ICT function of ComXo and represent technology in the Senior Leadership Team.
The Head of ICT will be responsible for ensuring all ICT systems and people are effective and functioning within agreed SLAs, deliverables and policies.
The Head of ICT will also be accountable to implement and manage an effective information security framework that enables ComXo to meet its client requirements and achieve relevant accreditations; particularly Cyber Essentials Plus and be at least compliant with ISO27001 and ISO22301.
Your main responsibilities
- Overseeing all technology operations and evaluating them according to agreed goals, SLAs and CIA
- Devising and establishing ICT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set and agreed by the Senior Leadership Team
- Recruiting, managing and developing the ICT team
- Leading information security compliance and progression
- Ensuring company data is maintained according to policy and that access to and use of that data is driving value into the business
- Ensuring all company technology assets are maintained and are providing a return on investment
- To manage the development team, including third party providers in supporting and delivering ComXo bespoke systems
- To manage the infrastructure, ensuring processes and routines are in place and adhered to, to ensure uptime targets are met with reliable resilience
- Provision of desktop and emergency support 24/7/365
- To ensure all incidents are responded to, resolved, reported on and communicated to appropriate stakeholders within agreed SLAs
- To ensure adequate testing of systems and processes in relation to business continuity and information security To play a key role in risk management evaluation and planning
- To determine a technology roadmap, including a digital roadmap for the business
- Analysing the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs
- Maintain RTO of 45 mins in business hours and 90 mins out of hours
- Any other relevant business duties required from time to time