Learning & Development Manager
What will you be doing?
Leadership of the Learning & Development function.
Implement and maintain a learning and development cycle aligned to the business strategy and departmental objectives.
Collaborate with the switchboard management team to ensure that training is executed effectively for the benefit of our Clients and our People.
Your main responsibilities
- Role model a culture of learning and high performance across the business.
- Provide a monthly training calendar of workshops and guided learning hours alongside an annual training matrix.
- Design and deliver imaginative learning solutions in partnership with subject matter experts across the business
- Deliver training workshops including Sales Techniques, Time Management, wellbeing, and Induction as required
- Provide bespoke training consultancy to clients as and when required
- Create and implement an effective Personal Development Plan structure and process into the business
- Partner with external providers to create and implement internal qualification schemes.
- Ensure all materials meet the recognised standards of the Training Foundation (external adjudicator)
- Provide 1:1 coaching support to individuals from all areas of the business to help improve performance
- Monitor training/coaching delivery outputs and report on ROI
- Regularly review and support the Training Team’s initiatives and outputs, ensuring they are align with the business strategy.
- Keep abreast of internal business changes and keep organisational knowledge strong ensuring a clear understanding on the function and needs of each internal team
- Day to day management of the LMS, uploading content, creating new users, updating the spreadsheet, check ins with account managers, updating the home page and monitor course completion
- Create engaging eLearning content on Storyline for the whole business
- Using the adapt tool with the LMS to create and edit pre made content
- Manage and utilise the LMS to drive engagement across the business. Use it to upload and track compliance and client training
- Create tailored learning paths from onboarding to specific teams or suite of skills
- Create and publish ad hoc and monthly reports to monitor course completion, KPI’s and learner engagement
Any other relevant duties that are required, from time to time