Nights Virtual Personal Assistant
What will you be doing?
As our customer service advisor on nights, you will be dealing with a variety of incoming calls as a first point of contact for some of our high-profile clients. You will be assessing the nature of the calls to transfer or escalate ensuring that each call has a valued outcome. Additionally, you will be required to carry out data related admin tasks using Excel.
Whether you are looking to kick start your career or an experienced customer service advisor then we would love to hear from you! ComXo recognises ambition and talent with fantastic opportunities to progress to Senior Customer Service Advisor’s, Team Leaders and beyond.
Your main responsibilities
- Answer all calls, with politeness, proficiency, personality and professionalism.
- Answer all calls presented to you within the time limits (SLA) set for the call and handle
according to the requirements of the customer.
- Respond to all inbound emails in accordance with the requirements of the client.
- Fully understand the ethos of providing highest quality customer service and to deliver this at
- Complete all administrative tasks requested by a client, such as managing and making suitable
amendments to directories to ensure client data is current and up to date.
- Taking accurate and detailed messages where appropriate and sending them in a timely
- Possess excellent word processing and IT skills.
- Use our bespoke computer systems proficiently to direct callers to the correct department
or person. This may include reading and reacting to on screen prompts.
- Liaise with all other members of the team to ensure an effective service is provided to all
- Support and advise your colleagues where possible
- Undertake any other duties deemed reasonable, assigned to you by your Team Leader,
Director of Customer Services, or another Team Leader deputising for them.
- Complete tasks listed on the Team’s Checklist as requested by the Team Leader
- Use active listening to identify customers’ needs, clarify information, and where appropriate
provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them in line with our client’s
- Adhering to ComXo’s confidentiality and data protection agreements regarding sensitive
- Maintain security measures; such as allowing people into the building, and adhering to
cyber security procedures.
- Ensure all relevant information is logged promptly and accurately for billing purposes.
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle and prioritise a range of different tasks and calls.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and
- Use initiative and ask for help when needed; report a problem or concerns to a Team
Competencies that are identified to clearly define the essential functions of this role.