What will you be doing?
The Partnership Director will be responsible for forging and sustaining strategic partnerships to support and drive the rapid growth of ComXo’s new business activity, taking overall accountability of the strategic direction of ComXo’s partnerships.
The Partnership Director will evaluate the effectiveness of current and prospective partnerships with other organisations, grow existing partnerships and adopt a creative approach to sourcing new opportunities to scale.
Your main responsibilities
- Maintain and grow ComXo’s incremental revenue through partner and alliances.
- Coach, support and guide end user sales managers through the sales cycle to ensure deal closure, by leveraging partner relationships to maximise value added.
- Confidently articulate and present the incremental benefits of our ComXo Strategic Partnerships at C-level and below.
- Keep up to speed with market trends and offerings across different partners; articulating their features, benefits and the additional value that ComXo can bring to the table.
- Generate and maintain a pipeline of strategic partnerships, manage, evaluate and prioritise potential opportunities, working closely with external stakeholders to drive negotiation and execution that will help drive ComXo’s growth.
- Take overall responsibility for the partner revenue channel, including accurate forecasting, contributing to go-to-market, product development and other growth initiatives.
- For the top 20% partners ensure consistent and relevant communication takes place, building strong relationships at all levels, including facilitating sessions for joint planning, lead generation and account targeting.
- Assist in defining and implementing the necessary success metrics to create and scale a Partner Team.
- Partner with cross-functional departments, such as customer success, sales, marketing, and operations to define partner strategy and partner communication.
- Manage all commercial and contractually agreements with new prospective partners and ongoing contracts.
The ability and the willingness to work in a team and to actively contribute to the shared results.
The ability to actively adapt the personal functioning, method and management style to the situational requirements.
Creativity and Innovation
The ability and the willingness to approach innovations with an open mind and to actively search for new insights, working methods and solutions
The ability to act according to own insight and to handle independently diverse situations and problems. Be able and willing to take a stand and defend it
Receptive to the wishes and needs of clients. The willingness to investigate and understand these and to adopt a proactive attitude
Driven by a desire for results and to achieve targets, addresses things in a methodical way, decides with a clear focus on the best way to achieve a result
The ability to understand the functioning of the organisation, its formal and informal decision processes and to consciously incorporate this knowledge within the function
The ability to acknowledge conflicts, approach them objectively and discuss them in order to reach constructive and mutually acceptable solutions
Ability, regardless of the situation or interests, remains oneself and always act in a spontaneous and consistent manner.
Ability to communicate in such a way that messages are clearly understood by the intended audience
The ability to establish connections, on the basis of available information, to develop alternatives and derive timely, correct and realistic conclusions
The ability to act and communicate on a personal and professional level, sincerely and consistently and with credibility