PwC had onsite teams delivering switchboard and room bookings. Partly PwC staff and partly outsourced staff from their front of house team.
The planned closing of one of the offices: with the high cost of space in London a strategy to maximise the footprint being utilized for high value work and activities that are essential to be located in those London properties, with client experience at the forefront.
Fully outsourced and offsite dedicated switchboard and room bookings team.
- Removal of all manual processes
- Design of new work-flows
- All Business critical processes reviewed & documented
- Integrated to client systems
- Tailored feature development
- Intelligent system handles processes and ensures data is always up-to-date
- Central Switchboard System with data integration
- Platform to store and maintain up-to-date FAQs
- Data in consistent format
- Comprehensive bespoke training academy
- Consistent, best practice training delivery
- Creating a centre of excellence
- Review of MI to improve processes
- Processes tailored to achieve first call resolution
- Trend analysis to continue to drive efficiencies
- Platinum award winning service team with industry leading SLAs
- Focus on customer experience
- Ongoing quality reviews, including mystery shopping
This was a complex project, managed with a high degree of professionalism by the ComXo team, who demonstrated expertise throughout. Their detailed project planning and execution resulted in a seamless transition of our switchboard service to create the partnership model that we now have in place.