What will you be doing?
The purpose of this role is to deliver inductions and training in all ComXo systems and processes, carrying out post training assessments as well as regular training needs analysis. Focusing on the long term improvement of skills, enabling employees to fulfil their potential. Designing and delivering appropriate and up to date training solutions is key.
Your main responsibilities
- Deliver the onboarding process of new starter inductions, ensuring an understanding of the ComXo culture values and expectations.
- Understand ComXo’s bespoke systems and external client systems
- Deliver training workshops in line with the training schedule
- Deliver training externally to clients as required
- Align training to consistently meet the quality and productivity objectives of the business 247/365.
- Provide training measures/outputs and training KPIs.
- Ensure an effective hand over of new starters to the Team Leader by producing a summary on individuals performance/behaviour and provide training support recommendations
- To meet the demands of a 24/7 business, have presence OOHs to boost morale, provide training and improve communication and consistency.
- Deliver coaching interventions and side by side observations with operators to enhance and support their development.
- Support new starters with live call taking during and post induction.
- Complete side-by-side coaching with team members as and when required and utilise the GROW model in coaching for a minimum of 2 hours a week.
- Work with SBMT to provide tailored training and coaching sessions to those on PDPs or PIPs.
- Create tailored development pathways
- Floor walking and supporting during busy periods
Training Needs Analysis
- Maintain a skills matrix for Development Team
- Work with the Customer Success Team to understand trends and/ or the root cause of complaints/ quality issues and identify training requirements
- Undertake regular TNA sessions and propose appropriate training solution(s) to deliver highest quality.
- Future proof training solutions in accordance with legislation and changing needs of the business.
- Attend appropriate stakeholder meetings that enable requirements to be identified
- Scores a minimum of 10 calls using the QMS and feedback to the individuals concerned
- Listens to a minimum of 5 calls per week (in addition to the QMS calls) using a simple quality check form and feedback to the individual concerned
Training Development & Design
- Ensure all training materials are current, relevant and in line with ComXo/client branding and regulations.
- Develop and create training materials for staff, clients, systems and processes.
- Create engaging E-Learning content and monitor usage and results through the LMS (Learning Management System).
- Provide and implement new engaging training delivery and materials, using a blended training approach.
- Assist with new business or service set ups, understanding client requirements, site visits, design, delivery, test calls and post go live feedback.
- Use the LMS reporting to identify trends in mistakes made in training and establish if further training is required.
- Use the LMS reporting/ TNA Tracker to ensure all learners have completed their training before client deadlines and go lives.
- Assist and or facilitate meetings and away days
- Log in as an operator to take calls for a minimum of 4 hours per week
- Complete regular training sessions on all systems we use covering both internal and external systems
Any other relevant duties that are required from time to time.