What will you be doing?
- Leadership of the Learning & Development function.
- Implement and maintain a learning and development cycle aligned to the business strategy and departmental objectives.
- Collaborate with the switchboard management team to ensure that training is executed effectively for the benefit of our Clients and our People.
Your main responsibilities
- Role model a culture of learning and high performance across the business.
- Provide a monthly training calendar of workshops and guided learning hours alongside an annual training matrix.
- Design and deliver imaginative learning solutions in partnership with subject matter experts across the business
- Deliver training workshops including Sales Techniques, Time Management, wellbeing, and Induction as required
- Provide bespoke training consultancy to clients as and when required
- Create and implement an effective Personal Development Plan structure and process into the business
- Partner with external providers to create and implement internal qualification schemes.
- Ensure all materials meet the recognised standards of the Training Foundation (external adjudicator)
- Provide 1:1 coaching support to individuals from all areas of the business to help improve performance
- Monitor training/coaching delivery outputs and report on ROI
- Regularly review and support the Training Team’s initiatives and outputs, ensuring they are align with the business strategy.
- Keep abreast of internal business changes and keep organisational knowledge strong ensuring a clear understanding on the function and needs of each internal team
- Day to day management of the LMS, uploading content, creating new users, updating the spreadsheet, check ins with account managers, updating the home page and monitor course completion
- Create engaging eLearning content on Storyline for the whole business
- Using the adapt tool with the LMS to create and edit pre made content
- Manage and utilise the LMS to drive engagement across the business. Use it to upload and track compliance and client training
- Create tailored learning paths from onboarding to specific teams or suite of skills
- Create and publish ad hoc and monthly reports to monitor course completion, KPI’s and learner engagement
Any other relevant duties that are required, from time to time